27,000 million will be released to the Planning and Development Board for 81 development schemes for this fiscal year 2021-2022 by Provincial Government. Out of which Rs. 16346.048 million will be released for 30 ongoing projects and Rs. 5809.152 million will be released for 47 newly started development projects during the financial year 2021-2022. According to the budget documents, Rs. 4844.800 million will be released to P&D (OPD) for 4 development schemes under other development projects. According to the documents, proposals to release Rs 27,000 million during the next financial year have been submitted to the House for approval.
Planning and Development Board Funded for 81 Development Schemes
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Rawalpindi Ring Road Scandal: Former Commissioner Capt (retd) Muhammad Mahmood arrested
- Government plans to relocate 10 markets to Ring Road Lahore
- Luxury Tax Notices Sent To Owners of 2 Kanal Large Houses Suspended by LHC
- DHA Quetta Grand Mosque Islamic Research Center Reshaping Quetta
- CITI Housing The Gold Standard Living Society Announcements